CGTN – the China Global Television Network, its English channel, and its digital media platforms were launched on December 31, 2016.
CGTN’s aim is to provide objective, balanced, and impartial news and current affairs content, reporting the news from a Chinese perspective. We aim to differentiate ourselves from leading Western media organization by pursuing a larger international vision; focusing on nations, regions, and stories often ignored by western media.
We are shortly opening up a London office at Chiswick Park to house a well-staffed, digital and television hub producing news, online, and other content to feed into our global English language platforms.
We are now seeking a Creative Designer to join the new team in London.
A Successful Candidate will:
- Design and execute highly creative graphics and art work in a multi-platform environment, working for the Creative Director of CGTN Europe.
- Strong sense of typography, layout and motion design.
- Strong knowledge of video editing.
- Work closely with news and feature production teams in a multi-platform environment to meet daily deadlines and creative expectations.
- Team player, working as an important part of the Creative Team.
- Professionally pitch creative concepts and ideas while understanding the operational and creative requirements of CGTN Europe.
- See ideas through to completion.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of how to creatively enhance CGTN's online presence.
With previous experience in broadcast or motion design, you will have a brilliant portfolio that demonstrates first-class creative talent.
You will also have:
· Must be proficient in Adobe Software (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere), Cinema 4D.
· Familiarity with VIZRT and working with Augmented Reality a plus.
· Demonstrate a strong grasp of international affairs especially relating to Europe & Asia.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online.