Senior Digital Designer (Huge Entertainment Company)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Digital Designer to work at one of UK’s biggest and most respected media and entertainment businesses, in their Central London offices.
We are looking for an experienced Visual/UI Designer to join their small design team that sits in the wider digital team of product, development, content, analytics, video and social. Designing consumer facing products that communicate their different brands, delights and engages their users.
Role & Responsibilities:-
- Create designs for the Company’s consumer facing digital products.
- Ensure their visual design work communicates clearly, is on brand, delights and engages.
- Be confident in presenting ideas and designs to stakeholders and peers.
- Adapting designs based on feedback from internal stakeholders.
- Experience or keen interest in UX to support other members of the team preferable.
- Ability to think holistically in a cross-functional product development team and be able to communicate with product owners and developers regularly in a lean and fast-paced environment.
- Understand brand strategy and the dynamics of assigned brands. Translate or extend the brand identity system to digital touchpoints. This also extends to brand artwork and digital graphic design on occasion.
- Making sure that the user interface is usable and accessible.
- An ability to work on a number of projects at any time.
Skills & experience:-
- Advanced command of industry standard design tools and prototyping software (i.e. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Flinto)
- Understanding of delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile. Previous experience of an Agile environment an advantage.
- The ability to take feedback/direction to generate multiple design explorations and iterate those designs.
To apply, please get in touch ASAP sending your CV and portfolio link.
Apply for Senior Digital Designer (Huge Entertainment Company)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly