Senior UX Designer | Multi-year project
Senior UX Designer | £60K + benefits | London
Our client is one of the world's leading news organisations. For over 100 years, they've been the gold standard in global news and information. They have a portfolio of award-winning digital products which include .com website and mobile applications on multiple platforms.
We are looking for a Senior User Experience (UX) Designer to join a multi-year project, the beta product launched in Q1 2018. The UX Designer will join a 20-strong development team, product managers, BAs, and UXD (UX/UI) design based in London and Tokyo.
The product represents a number of complex UX and design challenges. The ambition is for this product to quickly become the most respected service of its kind on the market.
- Crafting and developing the experience design of core journeys across websites, applications and any other digital products
- Working across multiple programmes with external and internal product teams
- Collaborating with products owners, researchers, business analyst and developers to create great user experience and behavioral design
- Working closely to the editorial and marketing teams to deliver engaging content
Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record in leading UX in digital product that demonstrates strategic, conceptual and creative thinking
- Ability to express your ideas visually, deliver sketches, prototypes and documentation to a high-level of quality
- Experience in user-centred design thinking methodologies
- Experience in planning and conducting user insight and testing sessions and take action on your findings
- A strong ability to articulate complex data in intuitive ways to end users
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Proficient with Sketch, Invision, Marvel or balsamiq
- Relevant degree
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.