Junior Graphic Designer
A much loved and cherished British luxury accessory brand are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join their cheery London studio. Working in close partnership with the wider design team this designer will be working collaboratively on various print and web projects for this playful brand.
Working alongside the Senior and Middleweight Designer key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Designing window visuals, in-store graphics and POS in addition to event collateral, seasonal brochures and lookbooks
- Working on projects from start to final artwork and implementation
- Supporting in the delivery of engaging design for emailers and banners
- Partnering with Senior Designer on shoot, aiding art direction, flat lays and still lifes
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Fluency in Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Some prior experience either working in house or agency side for a fashion/retail and/or lifestyle brand
- A strong portfolio with excellent layout skills, considered and refined design and a keen eye for detail
- A love of all things fashion and retail!
If you are passionate about luxury brands, fashion and you're looking to work within a close knit team who really aim to inspire each other please do send through your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.
Apply for Junior Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly