An East London based design consultancy, who specialise in creating branded environments and customer experiences for a wide scope of brands from high-end fashion, to technology and hospitality are looking for a highly creative Middleweight Graphics Designer to join their expanding team. This is a chance to join an agency committed to creative best-in-class work and pushing creative boundaries.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Creative Flair, and enthusiasm for the concept stage of a project.
- Experience and understanding in branding, and working on retails projects.
- The ability to articulate your ideas clearly and confidently, both externally, and internally.
- Experience working on a project in a complete way - from the very initial briefing to delivery
- Experience managing, mentoring, and directing junior designers
- Copy-writing or illustration experience would be beneficial but not essential.
This opportunity offers;
- The chance to work on an even mix of brand and retail focused projects for a wide range of brands
- A well-structured, established and welcoming work environment with ample opportunity for career progression.
- The opportunity to work for an agency who truly value their staff and go the extra-mile to ensure people are happy and feel appreciated.
If you have the above experience and are excited by the prospect of becoming an integral part of a well established and renown, forward thinking agency please send your CV and a portfolio to register with Tomorrow.