Creative / Graphic Designer
An independent creative studio based in the heart of Shoreditch are looking for a creatively driven designer (mid-senior level) to become an integral member of their close-knit team.
This agency works with an incredibly diverse range of lifestyle-driven clients from sectors such as hospitality, arts & culture, sports, music, fashion, and film. They are renown for producing thought-provoking, impactful design work that is always trying to push the boundaries creatively.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Creatively steering projects from initial concepts, to design executions
- Art directing photo-shoots
- Delivering exceptional design across identity/branding, print, editorial, web/digital, film, environments, campaigns, and much more
- Nurturing junior designers and creatives, and having a level of leadership within the close-knit team.
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- A strong portfolio of work showcasing a high level of design refinement and creative thinking.
- Exceptional layout and typography skills which are essential for this opportunity
- Adaptability and a desire to work across a broad range of creative disciplines
- The ambition to want to create award-winning work
- A high level of attention to detail
- An interest in current culture and trends
This opportunity offers;
- The platform, projects and freedom to create truly innovative design work.
- The chance to work across a truly diverse mix of projects and clients
- Opportunities for progression and personal development
- A stunning work environment and high-level of autonomy
If you're looking to be part of a forward thinking and ambitious studio, please send your CV and portfolio through to Tomorrow to register your interest for this role