We are on the lookout for a conceptual, ideas driven Art Directors (Mid and Senior) for a fabulous integrated creative agency we work based in central London.
The role sits within a fully integrated communications agency, so they can provide the full complement of services to their growing client base, including: PR/marketing, branding, advertising and communications.
Their ECD is a fabulous lady who Truffle rate highly, she has a fabulous background from across the globe within creative advertising. She is very inspirational and totally down to earth too - a big selling point for the agency.
The role in a nutshell:
- We are looking for Midweight & Senior Art Directors to help us develop and deliver outstanding creative work for our clients - and our agency. You’ll concept, scamp, design, execute, present, produce, shape and inspire whatever it takes to solve complex business problems with strong, simple, scalable ideas. Online, offline and everywhere in-between.
- We want someone with progressive views on how brands can touch and move people.
- Someone who recognises the value of insight, impact, relevance and effectiveness.
- Someone who’s as excited by old-school craft as they are digital transformation.
- Someone who loves finding the human angle in client propositions - no matter how hidden.
- We don’t need an exclusively “advertising” creative: we want a creative thinker, who’ll consider client problems from different angles.
If that’s you, you’ll form part of a multi-disciplinary team with in-house capabilities across art and copy, video and interactive, artwork and design. You’ll be great at getting ideas down on paper with a pad and a pen - before expanding and applying them across everything from ads and videos to events and apps. Tactically and strategically, you’ll make a significant and proactive contribution to our agency’s creative output.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant art direction experience in leading advertising creative communications agencies
- Hands on design skills: Proficiency across the Adobe CC suite - including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- High levels of attention to detail, resilience and flexibility
- A restless curiosity and an infectious enthusiasm for our industry and your craft
To hear more get in touch with Mishel @ Truffle Talent today