Motion Graphics Designer
e are currently looking for a mid-motion graphics designer to work for a creative agency with a specialist focus on technology marketing.
You will work with some of the world’s leading technology brands.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting the motion graphics team in the delivery of a number of projects, such as animation, talking heads, motion tracking and editing
- Executing a project from brief through to production and delivery to the highest possible standard
- Design, animation, illustration and typographic skills
- Working as part of a team to explore briefs and generate ideas
- Assisting with the development, preparation and delivery of creative proposals and pitches, generating mood boards, storyboards and example animation
- Working closely with the Art Directors and other Animators
Skills and experience necessary for this role:
- Highly skilled user of Adobe After Effects
- Experienced user of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good understanding of various plugins, such as Redgiant’s Magic Bullet Suite and Trapcode Suite.
- Understand typography, movement and layout
- Experience of working with production to understand time estimates and schedules for the tasks provided
- Strong organisational skills, most importantly file management and methodical workflow
- Ability to interpret a brief and communicate internally
- Experience in working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Excellent eye for detail
Apply for Motion Graphics Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly