Mid-weight and Senior Workplace Interior Designer
An award winning architectural practice with Interior Design offices in the heart of London is seeking workspace Interior Designers to join their team. The team provides interior design, strategy and space planning to sectors such as corporate workplace and commercial offices therefore experience in the field would be advantageous. The reputable team has created award winning designs for their clients and pride themselves on creating inspiring environments using evidence based design techniques so that people can thrive in every space they deliver
The successful candidate will have;
- A degree in Interior Design
- High-level of experience using AutoCAD. Revit would also be advantageous.
- The ability to demonstrate technical capability.
- Familiarity with FF&E.
- The ability to create AutoCAD drawings through all stages.
- Consistent precision.
- The capability of contribute to long lasting client relationships.
- The ability to work within a team and deliver to deadlines effectively.
- Excellent presentation skills, verbally and through drawings.
- The ability to cope with change and liaise with alternative teams and their members.
Within this role, you will have the opportunity to be highly creative, and exercise your ability to produce concepts, presentations and present them with conviction. You will further your understanding of the design process and your ability to deliver from stage one to completion. As a Senior Designer, you will also have the ability to manage resources and people effectively.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Mid-weight and Senior Workplace Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly