The Speed Read:
We're looking for a bright, enthusiastic and talented Junior Designer to join an integrated agency based in Clerkenwell.
This renowned agency is busy and continuing to win lots of new business. They are an ideas hub and bring to life innovative integrated marketing, be it campaigns, experiences or identity.
They are now looking for a Junior Designer to support and learn from the design teams across a huge variety of projects around brand creation and campaigns which will appear across print, digital and film. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and learn a huge amount about some global brands. They have a mixed creative team of graphic, environmental and digital designers and film makers, so it's a fantastic opportunity to broaden your skillset.
You will need to be mature, take direction well and have a positive, can-do attitude. This is a busy environment, so you need to have the personality to juggle lots of things at once but remain unflappable.
You are open-minded and versatile, are fluent in Adobe CS, will hold a design degree (or equivalent) and will need to have 1-2 years agency experience under your belt.
- Creative, curious and up to speed with the latest in social media
- An ideas generator with great visualizing skills to bring them to life
- Proactive and willing to learn
- Design savvy with an inherent interest in arts and (popular) culture
- A clear and confident communicator
- Able to design for multiple channels and always hungry to expand your skillset
- Passionate about brands and interaction
- Excellent at typography with obsessive attention to detail
- Ambitious - there is excellent opportunity to progress...
A burning desire to develop and bring beautiful design to life.