Midweight Brand Designer
This global, ambitious, forward-thinking and friendly digital startup are specialists in their field, and they are now looking for a hands-on and versatile Midweight Brand Designer to work in-house with their excellent team of creative thinkers on promoting and positioning the brand.
As a Brand Designer in a growing team, you will work alongside UX, UI and other brand designers to implement this innovative brand, and to contribute to perfecting the platform for its growing audience with user-focused and smart design.
It’s a highly collaborative and creative environment, where everyone has a voice and you’ll get plenty of opportunity to shine and develop.
As a designer you’ll be a great all-round creative, ideas-led with excellent typography skills, always working to deliver from conception through to implementation to maintain the brand across a variety of printed and online contexts. You will bring diligence and a discerning eye for detail, and you will take responsibility for all facets of working within the core and wider team, including presenting concepts to senior members.
Your experience so far will have seen you work on consumer marketing, spanning brand comms, PR and digital, so that providing design and creative for the brand’s campaigns and social media channels will be in your DNA. Day-to-day, this can span creating style guides for campaigns, producing brand marketing collateral for events, or presentation support and design for business development, all the while maintaining brand consistency.
The brand has a strong, friendly and straightforward character, which is reflected in the atmosphere at work, and you will bring a great attitude that matches this. Being hands-on and committed, you are happy to share your positive spirit and collaborative and constructive outlook to contribute to and champion these principles.
- a great graphic designer who is able to turn concepts into convincing and engaging visuals
- ideas levelled with design rigour
- Someone that gets excited by forward-thinking and innovative products
- enthusiastic, proactive and organised, with the ability to deliver creative solutions seamlessly
- experienced with applying brand across various channels
- an expert hand at Adobe CS (ideally including After Effects and Animate)
- experienced with responsive web, mobile and app design
- familiar with HTML 5 and rich media banner campaigns
- familiar with Facebook mobile formats and placements, carousel, slideshow, canvas etc.
A can-do spirit and bags of enthusiasm!