Freelance Senior Interior Designer + Revit (Workplace)
This leading Design and Build Consultancy are in search of a talented Senior Workplace Interior Designer to join their fast paced team.
Reporting to: Design Director
- To attend and present to clients
- Working on all stages of design - from concept to completion
- Have a good understanding of FF&E and to be familiar with suppliers
- To multitask by handling multiple projects at once
- Implement design as well as innovate
- Model in Revit 2D and 3D
Experience and Qualifications:
- Hold a relevant qualification (Architecture/Interior Design)
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCad is essential
- Be able to drive
- Client facing
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Ability to quickly absorb company standards and procedure
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, on multiple projects
This job description reflects the core activities of the role although there will be changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time.
If you are interested in this Senior Workplace Interior Designer role, please contact Niharika Samuel or apply online.
Kindly ensure BOTH your CV and Portfolio are attached in your application.
Apply for Freelance Senior Interior Designer + Revit (Workplace)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly