Our client, an integrated, creative-led marketing agency are on the lookout for a Motion Designer to join their vibrant, multi award winning and fast growing creative agency.
The ideal candidate will have previous agency experience under their belt (5 years min) and the ability to deliver projects independently as well as in small teams.
The ability to understand briefs and take on a project from a storyboard to completion is key. Great communication skills and the ability to contribute ideas is also a great asset they’d be looking for – they’re not looking for a button pusher, but someone to collaborate with.
Key Qualities, Skills and Responsibilities
- You’re a highly creative, ideas person and naturally talented motion graphics designer who’s looking for an opportunity to get stuck into a varied set of clients and projects. You’re passionate about design, high quality output and understand how to deliver award winning creative projects.
- You don’t just implement what is asked of you but are capable of thinking creatively and suggestion stylistic solutions.
- You understand the pressures of working for a busy creative studio, but that doesn’t stop you delivering at your best. You’re willing to work with others, learn new skills and lead your own creative projects when required.
- You will have 5+ years’ experience in a creative/design agency.
- You must be highly self-motivated, as well as a team player.
- Strong creative and technical skills in C4D and After Effects specifically required. As well as great knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Editing in Premier Pro is a bonus.
- Knowledge of third party rendering software such as Arnold, VRay, Redshift and Octane.
- Working knowledge of Houdini is another bonus, but not 100% necessary.
- Excellent grasp of communicating messages in video format in a clean, well thought out way.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines & often under pressure.
- Excellent creative/conceptual thinking and idea generation skills.
- Ability to problem-solve project briefs and consider various routes to ensure delivery.
- Excel in both 3D/2D projects, but also with 3D modelling and product texturing.
- Great communication skills, ability to articulate ideas within a team environment and excellent client facing skills.