6 days left
- Job Functions
Our client is a creative, leading edge specialist that has built a reputation for creating some of the most inspiring and successful designs for hospitality operations across Europe, Middle East and Africa. Their clients include the world's premier corporate, hotel and leisure operators.
Due to a steady increase in business they are now seeking a CAD Technician to support the design team in the production of drawings. Ideally they would have experience in the hospitality / foodservice industry although they might consider a recent graduate with some work experience.
Based on the borders of London and Essex and with easy access to Liverpool Street, they offer great career prospects and room to develop. There is also the possibility of more creative work if design flair is shown.
Objectives and Requirements:
- The creation of design concepts and developing schematic and equipment layouts using AutoCAD and ideally Revit
- Preparing technical drawings from sketches
- The production of fabrication elevations, sections and drawings containing builders' work requirements
- You should be articulate with good communication, hand-writing (for drawing mark-ups) and interpersonal skills
- You will be working both on your own and as part of a team so will need to be self-motivated and able to use your initiative
Apply for CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly