6 days left
- Job Functions
The Speed Read:
This well-respected global communications agency is looking for a Senior Designer to join their friendly and collaborative in-house creative team. Their ethos is simple; they employ the right people to do smart thinking which enables them to deliver tangible results and business benefits. They pride themselves on being an agency for the networked age, applying contemporary rules of influence to solve complex problems.
The work revolves around an innovative approach to corporate communications, spanning strategy, sustainability, CSR and public affairs. You'll be creating work that will sit alongside that of some of the most respected design agencies out there, for some fantastic global clients.
Day to day, this means you'll be supporting the Head of Design on a variety of projects liaising with the various sector teams within the agency, so you will need to be confident, adaptable and highly collaborative. With solid experience as a Senior Designer in a creative agency, you'll be able to take a brief from an Account director and lead a project. You'll also be expected to mentor and manage junior team members, providing guidance and inspiration.
- A Senior Designer with 5-8 years' experience working in a design agency
- Highly creative and motivated
- Proactive with a mindset for innovation and new ways of working
- Able to respond to a communications challenge with a wealth of strong, engaging and relevant ideas
- A highly skilled typographer, with a great portfolio that showcases this
- An expert in Adobe CS, while also versed in design for web (ideally)
- A confident communicator, with team and clients alike
- Pragmatic and able to develop and existing idea, or equally devise and manage a project from end to end
- Very much a team player - the creative team actively support each other
You'll understand effective and strategic communication at all levels of business, and your design philosophy articulates and implements this to the highest standards. You'll be joining a modern, grown-up and supportive working culture with great benefits.
Forward-thinking curiosity and ambition
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly