Freelance Graphic Designer | Fashion & sports brand
Freelance Graphic Designer | £: Negotiable day rate | London
Our client is an iconic British sports brand. The organisation has many interests from prestigious events, a museum (with travelling exhibitions), retail outlets, restaurants, bars, publishing and broadcasting.
They are now looking for a freelance graphic designer with a strong background in fashion to help out with the design of their new clothing collection which includes performance / sport and lifestyle apparel.
Key skills and experience:
- Strong experience working with both sports and fashion brands
- Excellent knowledge of different print techniques that could be applied to T-shirts and baseball caps
- Experience in creating all-over prints and placement designs
- Proficient in all design suites
- Awareness in terms of industry trends, colours, graphic techniques and applications
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Freelance Graphic Designer | Fashion & sports brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly