5 days left
- Job Functions
If you are passionate about well-conceived user experiences and beautifully crafted products and want to join the best professionals in creating them - this opportunity is perfect for you! As a UX & UI designer, you will be involved in the core process of creating our great products. You will use your artistic and creative skills to create innovative and intuitive user experiences, jaw-dropping, eye-catching interfaces that will free our user's creativity.
- Research, design, and prototype new user experiences based on product requirements both from the product manager and the creative director.
- Deliverables include designing use case & scenarios exploration, wireframes & prototypes, mockups of screens and flows, production of visual assets, and design guides documentation required for proper implementation of the designs.
- Keep consistency of UX & UI behavior among our products.
- Design and maintain the company and product websites.
- Keep updated on the latest design trends and the newest apps in the market.
- Take ownership of a project from first ink drop to the last pixel implementation.
- Have fun. Take chances. Try new things.
- Exceptional online portfolio.
- Strong fundamentals in design, illustration, typography, color and strong attention to details.
- Affinity for consistency, composition, color use and a keen eye for subtle details.
- Strong attention to details.
- Proven experience working on UX aspects of a product.
- Proven experience in design at an iOS environment from start to finish as a UI designer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts, visual communication or similar - a plus.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Strong communication skills in English.
Apply for UX Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly