PowerPoint Presentation Designer
We've got an exciting new opportunity for a highly creative and innovative PowerPoint Designer!
Our Central London client is a Global Marketing Agency who's looking for an excellent Presentations Designer to join their team, on a Permanent basis!
With a massive worldwide presence and a fast-paced London creative studio, this is a great opportunity for a someone who aims to make the next step in his/her career!
Working closely with the creative team the PowerPoint Designer will be responsible for producing stunning, high-end presentations for the company's pitches to be delivered in front of the clients.
Working alongside the Marketing Team, you will be supporting them and the Graphic Designers in the everyday duties, advising them on the best solutions to make an impact on clients and company's stakeholders.
- Produce high-quality PowerPoints and generate well-designed templates
- Take part in various projects and activities in support of the Marketing Team, while gaining exposure to a wide variety of company functions
- Provide graphic support by offering graphic and slide layout recommendations
- Able to tell a visual story
- Able to employ excellent aesthetics, push the boundaries of PowerPoint
- Ensure slide are presented in an organized and cohesive manner
- Proof slides to ensure accuracy, as well as brand integrity
The ideal candidate must:
- have previous experience in a similar role, preferably gained within a creative agency environment.
- have excellent graphic design skills
- be PowerPoint Proficient
- have a solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft tools
- high level of proficiency across After Effects and Premiere is highly desirable.
- have an eye for detail
- have strong written and oral communication skills
- be proactive and resourceful
- be able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks while under pressure
- be flexible with respect to work schedule to meet frequent, last-minute deadlines
This is a Full Time role.
If you are an innovative and bright designer who enjoys to take on new challenges and get experience in a dynamic and global context, we’d like to hear from you!