Description My client are looking for a passionate product designer to join our growing team. The right person be at home covering the range of product design from research through finalised designs
- Be part of the design & user experience team, reporting to the Head of Design.
- Work closely with all areas of my clients company-from marketing and customer support through technology and product-to make sure we're solving the right problems for our borrowers and investors..
- Be confident conveying design thinking to non-designers and translating problems and requirements.
- Have the support of the wider borrower and investor product design teams, and also get involved in projects for the borrower product more globally.
- Be involved in usability studies and collaborating on early UX research.
- You Have
- A passion for product design and at least some experience of both research and UX/interaction design. We'll support you to learn on both sides.
- Experience prototyping products and ideas for usability and other testing.
- A solid grounding in graphic and interaction design.
- A strong portfolio of effective UX design and research and can talk us through your process.
- Experience designing for multiple platforms, screen sizes and interaction methods.
- Expert knowledge of your chosen tools and the ability/willingness to pick up new tools as appropriate.
- It Would Be Nice If You
- Have experience working within design systems and with pattern/component libraries.