Project Manager and Project Architect
A top tier retail design agency in London who specialises in creating engaging spaces for some of the world's most established brands, is seeking a Project Manager and Project Architect. Examples of their work run across the USA, Middle and Far East and Europe in the form of multi-sensory interiors, pop-ups and fit outs that are based on specialist in-depth research. With offices in the heart of London's trendy Shoreditch, you and your team will spend your working day in one of London's trediest area's, with plenty of opportunities for staff outings.
In these roles the successful candidates will be responsible for ascertaining and managing client projects from concept through to completion, whilst managing the sourcing of materials, manufacturing partners and suppliers for assigned projects.
The successful candidates must have;
- A degree/similar qualification in an appropriate field.
- Managing safely qualification (or similar).
- First Aid at work certificate.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience in retail industry.
- Extensive Photoshop, Illustrator or CAD skills.
- A personal 3D package such as Vectorworks.
- Business awareness and interest.
In these roles you will also have the opportunities too;
- Recruit and develop your own Assistant Project Manager Intern.
- Arrange and supervise delivery and installation of projects.
- Sketch ideas and create mood boards.
- Maintain the progress of projects; managing crew, account managers and suppliers.
- Quote projects at manage it accordingly to stay on budget throughout.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.