Junior Digital Designer (6-12 month contract)
4 days left
- Job Functions
Well established communications consultancy and creative agency with a team of 100+ people, big enough to challenge you, but small enough for you to create a real impact.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic designer to join a growing creative team. You will be an integral part of the team where they welcome fresh thinking to shape award winning work for leading international companies. You will work closely with experienced people to create and implement websites, campaigns, corporate communications and branding across a wide range of projects.
What the role looks like
· Working in house with experienced consultants, developers and production you will ensure your ideas come to life.
· Take on new briefs and engage with existing client projects
· Breathe new life into existing brands
· Develop your skills by working across multiple mediums with experienced people
· Be professional and actively support the team
What you will bring to the role
· A degree in Design, Interaction Design or another design-related field.
· 1-2 years’ experience working in creative agencies to deliver work for prestigious clients.
· Good Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat skills – CC
What we expect from you
· High quality work with attention to detail.
· Self-confidence and strong ideas
· Ability to learn new skills and open to new challenges
We offer a competitive salary and a good benefits package with some great perks.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are interested in working with a talented bunch of people, please send us your CV.
Apply for Junior Digital Designer (6-12 month contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly