Group Account Director
3 days left
- Job Functions
- Account Management
A Group Account Director vacancy for an agency that's being established for almost 20 years, in both Leeds and London.
With an impressive history in retail specific marketing, the agency are at an exciting period of growth, evolving into new sectors and embracing new channels.
With this change, comes a demand for talented senior agency hires to support their growth and development to ensure continued success.
Whether you're an experienced Account / Senior Account Director looking for the next challenge in your career, or a Group Account Director looking for an agency with ambitious growth plans, this could be the perfect opportunity.
To be considered for the role of Group Account Director, please ensure you're an expert in communication, leadership, client development, commerciality and management. Encompassing these, below are essential points the client needs to see in order to be successful:
- Proven experience in developing and maintain the strongest internal and external relationships.
- A passion for strategy, using market insight to advise clients on the best options to maximise the results from their campaign.
- Commercially astute, identifying opportunities to generate additional and new revenue streams, including pitching for new business against competitive agencies
- Fully integrated experience. No need to be an expert in all but an awareness of all is vital.
- Be comfortable presenting and reporting to the board of directors internally and for the clients.
- Be Passionate about developing a team. That's training an existing team, and attracting new talent.
- Able to travel. Likely to be weekly travel to see the client outside of the Yorkshire region.
- Whilst strategy and insight input is essential, the successful candidate will still enjoy being hands on. Client facing, working with Account Executives up to Account Directors.
Apply for Group Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly