The speed read:
This successful design agency creates brands, products and experiences for famous and innovative clients. They need a talented and experienced Writer to join their growing team.
Day to day, you will be working across the whole agency on a variety of projects and with a host of high-profile and international, as well as smaller clients. You will be developing tone of voice and deciding how language is used for successful and succinct branding projects. Your work will be essential for how the client communicates their brand across any platform or channel. You will be involved in identity and naming brands and products, as well as developing successful internal communications and presentations.
You will work within the strategy team alongside other writers, researchers, strategists, designers and client services and you understand the power of collaboration - and you will gain exposure to some very exciting work. You also have some understanding of the consultancy process, a love of design and a huge curiosity for your clients.
You have a good overview of the creative process and are adept at matching language to visual identities (you are someone who has a bit of a flair for this).
You will have a good few years' worth of relevant writing experience in an agency or creative consultancy.
- A Tone of Voice wizard
- Able to apply language to a broad range of branding contexts
- Great at writing succinct and engaging copy, and lots of it - you will have a writing portfolio that showcases this
- Expert at translating ideas into words, in order to simplify and organize
- Brilliant at working on several projects at once
- Curious about the client and confident and articulate handling them
- Happy working independently as well as collaboratively
- Someone who has an opinion on brand and can share it articulately
Smart, culturally curious and brand-literate