Studio Coordinator and marketing support
A collaborative design studio working across Architecture and Interior Design require a Studio Coordinator with a creative eye to join their south east London based studio.
- Booking travel
- Setting up meetings and arranging equipment and refreshments
- Diary support to Directors
- Starters and leavers arrangements
- General administrative and secretarial tasks
- Job set up forms, purchase orders and supplier invoices
- Ordering and distributing daily office supplies
- Distributing post daily
- Managing office equipment
- Ordering all office supplies such as stationery, kitchen provisions and any ad hoc items
- Reporting daily staff attendance
- Arranging monthly staff meetings and other staff activities
- Management of CPD’s
- Marketing support focus - assisting with compiling credentials presentations
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Competent in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
The ideal candidate will be a team player, that is super organised, enthusiastic and share the studios creative ambitions.
Apply for Studio Coordinator and marketing support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly