Interior Designer - Workplace
Our wonderful client based close to Old Street in Central London are a growing company that delivers high quality interior projects in the UK, Europe and beyond, for some of the world’s largest property developers and financial institutions. Main focus is on the workplace sector however, they also deliver high-end residential projects and other design projects of interest to provide a variety of experiences to our team.
We require a talented ‘good all-rounder’ to join their thriving studio.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 year’s workplace design experience in the UK
- ArchiCAD (ideally or willingness to be trained)
- Production of CAD Documentation and 3D modelling
- Strong design acumen
- Can-do attitude, passionate and dedicated
- Professional personal presentation for a client facing role
- Strong communicator, collaborative, detail oriented and organised.
If you enjoy having responsibility and can be self-motivated this will be a an opportunity to grow your career.
If you would like the opportunity to job our happy team, please send your CV and Portfolio Samples to email@example.com