A unique opportunity has arisen within an experiential design studio based in London's East End, for an interior designer / technical 3D designer to join their team in a permanent capacity.
- Working closely with other in-house designers and the creative director as part of a close-knit team.
- Working and coordinating with a variety of architects / designers, manufacturers and producers.
- Taking part in design and technical drawings across a range of retail, event and exhibition design projects.
- Understanding and working through complicated tasks quickly and effectively.
Skills & Experience
- Interior designer / technical 3D designer background with knowledge in the fields of retail, event or exhibition design.
- You have worked with a variety of architects / designers, manufacturers and producers.
- Advanced knowledge of 3D / 2D Vectorworks and AutoCAD to create a range of technical drawing packages.
- Versed in other 3D software ie. SketchUp and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- You will have a portfolio of completed projects with technical drawings examples and design work.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
This position will provide you the opportunity to work in an all-rounder capacity across high-profile projects within this innovative design consultancy and production company. Please apply with your CV and portfolio of professional samples.