Mid-Weight Interior Designer
An emerging design-led multidisciplinary studio is seeking a mid-weight interior designer to join their centrally located London team. Having an extensive portfolio of international and national projects, this studio works across a range of exciting commercial, retail, hospitality, product design and high-end residential projects in the UK and abroad.
- Working across a range of projects, taking part in all aspects of projects from initial design stages through to construction and delivery.
- Ability to present a compelling design narrative to clients at the concept / pitch stage.
- Ability to produce technical documentation and detailing.
- Sourcing and scheduling FF&E across a range of project sectors.
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively with others in the team.
Skills & Experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, InDesign and Microsoft Office suite with strong hand drawing skills.
- Have a working knowledge of FF&E.
- Work well within a small and close-knit team.
- Self-motivating and engaging with a positive attitude.