Associate (Director Designate) - Future Office Leader
A design firm has an exciting opportunity available for an accomplished & motivated Associate-Level Architect that is looking to become an integral part of an award-winning practice. You will join at a time of great success amid extensive growth within the practice.
The key purpose of this role is to safeguard the continuation of design excellence whilst ensuring business development opportunities are maintained.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following -
- Excellent client facing skills
- The ability to lead and manage a passionate team of individuals of approx. 10-15 architectural & technical staff
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong design flair with the ability to develop innovative and high quality design solutions
- The ability to lead new projects from the initial stages
- An ability to secure new business through new and existing frameworks
Given the context surrounding this appointment there are excellent opportunities for career progression, offering the successful candidate the ideal opportunity to become a crucial member of an expanding practice, acquire further exposure to prominent Cambridgeshire-based commissions, liaise with industry leaders & pioneers, and safeguard your professional & personal advancements.
In return for your services to the company you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and a very attractive bonus incentive that relates to new business secured.
To apply for this exciting post, please provide an up-to-date CV & a comprehensive body of work samples for Carl's consideration.