Lead/Senior Project Manager
Senior/ Lead Project Manager | Retail Design Agency | London
Our client is an award-winning design agency specialising in luxury and retail design, they offer a great working environment with holiday incentive, quarterly bonuses and extensive training and development opportunities. They are looking for a passionate and talented Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for winning and managing client projects from inception to delivery.
Partnering with clients such as Selfridges, Ted Baker and Harvey Nichols to ensure that the brief is met successfully, on time, on budget and to the required standard. This role is suited to a creative who is commercially minded, enthusiastic and looking for the next step in their career.
From Insight & Strategy to Brand Identity through to website design and physical experiences, they partner with clients to turn customers into brand ambassadors.
- Managing projects from initial client brief through production to final implementation and installation
- Providing leadership and direction across Project Management and Design teams – guiding and training teams through career development into accomplished and confident Project Managers and Designers
- Quoting of projects at maximum profitability and staying within clients’ budgets along with sourcing of materials, manufacturing partners and suppliers
- Setting up and keeping to production timelines ensuring all dates and deadlines are met and then subsequent
- Maintaining quality of production at in house production team and at external suppliers
- Arranging and overseeing delivery and installation of projects on agreed dates
- Ensuring effective communication with clients, account managers, crew and suppliers
- Attending client meetings with view to building and maintaining relationships
- Keeping abreast of industry challenges and trends to offer expert solutions to clients’ needs – Holding up-to-date knowledge of both industry and clients’ needs
- Achieving turnover targets as agreed with the Managing Director along with awareness of profitability across teams – suggesting opportunities for improvement
- Extensive Project Management experience in a retail or similar environment
- Experience leading teams across projects, ideally including design teams – effectively able to delegate workloads
- Excellent industry knowledge of materials and production
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word
- Photoshop, Illustrator or CAD skills would be desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and client-handling skills
- High level attention to detail and strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Highly efficient, self-motived and driven
- Advanced Presentation skills with excellent oral and written communication
- Strong Planning and problem-solving skills
If this sounds like a role that could be a good match for you, please apply below.