Midweight - Senior Designer
Award-winning agency located in the Heart of London, handling some of the coolest clients where you will be able to use your creativity to transform dry into cool and lively.
The client is a multi-discipline agency; the candidate should be comfortable working across a wide variety of channels, including TV, experiential, events, sponsorship and partnerships, shopper, digital, moving image and social media.
- We're looking for a creative minds, a conceptual designer with passion for digital and print to join a super-talented integrated design team
- Designing content across multiple channels from concept to final deliverables. So, someone hands-on with excellent technical skills that can also provide art direction would be perfect. Software expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Invision.
Aftereffects, Cinema 4D and Premiere would be a bonus but not essential.
- Working with our fantastic writing, accounts and web teams to turn briefs into Breakthrough work.
- Helping sell in agency ideas and work to clients.
- A book full of amazing thought-provoking ideas, beautifully executed, predominantly in digital formats.
- A solid foundation in the principles of design, type and creative direction.
- Proven experience of creating and delivering design that works across responsive webpackages.
- Experience in prototyping and testing design ideas.
- Decent branding experience, knowing the value of a powerful identity.
- Plenty of passion, not only about how things look, but how they work and feel.
- An impressive cultural awareness, strong at producing content for social media.
- At least 3 years experience working in a digital creative agency.
And these technical skills…
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Familiarity with industry standard UX and UI design and prototyping tools; Sketch, Figma,Adobe XD and InVision, Zeplin…
If you are interested in finding out please get in touch oh email@example.com or apply direct here.