Interim UX & UI Designer
1 day left
- Job Functions
Interim UX & UI Designer - Charity - Temp to Perm
Well established charity are looking for a UX/UI designer. Making recommendations to colleagues at all levels on optimising user experience with a view to increase conversion of supporters to financial supporters, in turn increasing income. Conduct and report on user testing of fundraising products.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Represent the voice of the user in cross functional teams developing products that encourage people for financial support.
- Conduct user research to generate insight for new and existing products, using a variety of techniques including e.g. card sorting, co-creation, online surveys, focus groups, in-depth interviews, moderated and remote usability analysis, ethnographic field studies, usage analysis, and heatmapping.
- Regularly review the user experience of live products and journeys to identify and recommend optimisations and improvements to drive key performance metrics.
- Combine research output with business requirements to create UX design artefacts such as task flows, sketches, wireframes and prototypes, defining user-centred experiences in fundraising products, ensuring that research learnings are carried through the project lifecycle.
- To develop the visual design ensuring consistency across all fundraising products.
- Support internal fundraising teams to develop insight-driven customer journey maps and translate these into optimised product and journey designs.
- Regularly review the user experience of live products and journeys to identify optimisations and improvements and work with the fundraising team to deliver and optimisation programme.
- Develop joined-up, holistic information architecture to ensure smooth navigation and consistent experience across fundraising products.
- Keep up to date with changing UX design trends through research and networking and translate these into practice as appropriate
- Be an advocate across the fundraising team for the value of UX, delivering staff briefing sessions as required
- Accountabilities also include a responsibility on behalf of the job holder to undertake any other duties that are relevant to the job as requested by the line manager
- Strong practical skills in a broad range of user research techniques, e.g. card sorting, co-creation, online surveys, focus groups, in-depth interviews, moderated and remote usability analysis, ethnographic field studies, usage analysis, and heatmapping
- Data presentation skills
- User journey mapping
- Product prototyping, wireframing and sitemapping (using e.g. Axure, Sketch, Invision)
- HTML, XHTML, CSS, including template design and construction
- User behaviour analysis tools e.g. Google analytics, Hotjar
- 2 years experience in a UX/UCD role
- 2 years of working in cross functional teams, ideally including agile product development
- Portfolio of completed research and design projects, with demonstrable results
- Demonstrable experience of translating user insight into design
- Demonstrable experience of working with personas and audience segments
- Experience of implementing A/B and multivariate testing and interpreting results
- Experience of interpreting GA, heatmapping and other analytics tools to understand audience behaviours
ABOUT THE BRAND:
Amazing opportunity for an entry level digital designer to join a well-established charity. An amazing cause conducting world-leading research, award-winning advice services and life-changing campaigns.
Apply for Interim UX & UI Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly