A global award winning architecture and design practices is seeking a talented CAD Technician. As one of their technicians you will work on high-end interior design projects in the hospitality and lifestyle sectors. They have designed some of the world's most prestigious hotels, as well as high-end residential projects such as exclusive residences in Malaysia and several penthouses in Manhattan as well as some of the world's most impressive workspaces. They provide opportunities for long term career development with an expanding international practice. The global practice offer one of the most competitive remuneration packages on the market.
Working within your team you will:
- Lead the design process from initial research through to completion.
- Support the construction team on site and deal with contractor and client queries.
- CAD/Revit technical output from project stage one through to completion.
- Prepare and coordinate production and construction package information.
You will be required to:
- Have experience in commercial, hospitality and residential sectors.
- Be fluent in Auto-CAD and experienced in Revit.
- Have a high level of technical talent and attention to detail.
- Have the ability to solve problems.
- Work under pressure to succinct deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.