A luxurious multi-disciplinary property and design business with offices based in London's west end is seeking an FF&E specialist to act as an integral part of their team working on high-end residential projects. Having worked on some of London's most luxury prime properties, they aim to execute each project exquisitely ensuring that the company hallmark and distinct style remains an inspiration.
In this role, the successful candidate will be the creative lead in innovative, sophisticated and original furniture designs that support the project concept. You will also be responsible for tracking all FF&E costs and ensuring project is delivered within budget. This role requires close working relationships with the Project Leaders, Designers and Junior Designers and to constantly build new relationships with suppliers and brands.
FF&E specialists seeking to be successful in this unique opportunity will have;
- Extensive experience in the successful delivery of luxury interior design projects from concept to completion and all aspects of the full design process.
- Excellent procurement FF&E and supplier knowledge.
- Prior experiences managing the design process and design team to ensure all objectives are met.
- Completely competency in the full FF&E design and Procurement process.
- The capability of quality controlling all aspects of the design process.
- Commercial awareness and ability to set up and control FF&E budgets for individual interior packages.
- The ability to lead and create inspirational design concepts and schemes through mood imagery and sketches and effectively communicate them to the team and client.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.