The UX Designer is responsible for user interface design and user experience for a well know fashion brand. A creative thinker, the UX Designer can envision how users experience our products and bring that vision to life!
The vision will be intuitive, inspired and revolutionary. The UX Designer will understand and consider the users' needs at every stage of design and development, maintaining UX at the heart of our product and championing this across the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create interfaces for new and existing website functionality.
- Create comps, wireframes, and sitemaps.
- A working knowledge of responsive and adaptive technologies on multiple platforms including mobile devices.
- Deliver an intuitive, efficient and delightful user experience for our website
- Deﬁne and communicate the UX direction using appropriate tools and deliverables to describe intent
- Bring inspiring ideas and motivation to an energetic and collaborative team
- Support user research activities, including usability testing, heuristic evaluations and user interviews.
Key skill & Experience
- 2-3 years experience with UI/UX design.
- A solid understanding of frontend code, CSS and HTML.
- Bachelor's degree in user experience, interaction design, information architecture or related field
- Proven experience delivering user-centred design projects across multifunction disciplines
- Ability to own and articulate design decisions
- Portfolio, or examples showcasing experience, in planning and creating intuitive digital experiences
- Experience working in fashion, e-commerce and/or a digital creative agency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills