We need a Powerpoint Designer that will help this agency present their creative and strategic thinking to clients in the most compelling and credible way. Or in other words – make them, and their work look amazing!
This will also be creating lots of engaging interactive powerpoint content for use in educational campaigns, client presentations and pitches. Therefore first and foremost you will be a Designer with a background in print/digital design with a penchant for PowerPoint.
You will be able to push the limitations of what’s possible in Powerpoint – without sacrificing practical considerations like file size or ease-of-editing. You’re gifted with an eye for detail and a feel for aesthetics. And you love telling stories with meticulously crafted, memorable, slides as you weave your Powerpoint magic.
- Produce high-end Powerpoint presentations to support our creative and client services teams
- Participate in a wide range of projects and pitches where Powerpoint is required
- Create and standardise Powerpoint templates and Master slides to promote our work and our business with impact and credibility
- Tell visual stories that consistently push the boundaries of Powerpoint
- Mentor and monitor client services teams on best-practice usage
- Understand the requirements of each presentation, including deadlines, presentation display type, audience profile and the desired project outcome
- Establish the appropriate design style and format for each presentation
- Source imagery and provide graphic support as required
- Agree workflow and timelines with client services teams and Head of Studio
- Ensure slides are organized, cohesive
- Proof slides for accuracy and brand integrity
- Test all functionality and technical requirements of each presentation
- Work to schedule and accommodate frequent last-minute changes
- Conceptual ability – we don’t just need a Powerpoint Desginer: we want a visual storyteller, who’s found their natural niche in Powerpoint
- 4 years+ of Powerpoint Design experience – preferably in a brand, marketing communications or design agency
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Powerpoint
- A high level of proficiency across the Adobe CC suite – including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to oversee and help manage Powerpoint Design process in collaboration with client services teams
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- High levels of attention to detail, resilience and flexibility