Midweight Motion/Digital Designer
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated digital/motion designer with a keen eye for design, fashion and retail ready to take their experience to the next level as part of a highly creative team within this well regarded British fashion brand known for its quirky sense of humour.
The speed read:
Your showreel will demonstrate your creative ideas with polished executions. As part of a fast-paced, hands-on team, you will be proficient in working from concept right through to production, and an understanding of these processes would be essential. Your experience so far will have been ideally for a fashion/retail/lifestyle brand.
Day to day you will be working across a range of projects, covering global screen content, social media channels and website (campaign films, trailers, teasers, product, for events, online marketing and ecommerce platforms).
You will take responsibility for maintaining brand continuity across screen-based projects, assets and platforms, ensuring digital design/motion graphics standards are always kept cohesive.
As such, you will thrive in a fast paced environment and respond well (and quickly) to tight deadline briefs, as well as managing a range of projects simultaneously - you will be adept at managing your own time effectively.
You will have excellent skills in After Effects, particularly animation and video editing - you should also have advanced Photoshop and Premier Pro skills for retouching and artworking, with proven experience of creating static and moving assets, evites, emailers and gifs. Any sound editing or colour grading of video footage experience would be highly advantageous, and so would 3D and VR experience.
- A highly creative ideas generator and visualisation expert
- A fast worker without compromising on quality
- An excellent, confident communicator, great at articulating your ideas and presenting them to an (internal) audience
- Keen to stay abreast of trends and emerging digital culture and tools, as well as keeping good general design awareness across fashion and lifestyle
- and a genius at multi-tasking whilst keeping a cool head under fire
An After Effects Wizard!