Retail Marketing Manager - DA
Role: Retail Marketing Manager
Day rate: Up to £300 via LTD
Contract length: 6 months initial with the view to extend
Salt are working with one of the worlds largest and best-known brands, helping to stack their marketing team with excellent contract talent to help them remain a true market leader.
The key objective of this role is to lead the planning and delivery of the roll-out of fixtures and messaging for retail displays, ensuring they are on time and to budget.
You will be working closely with Product, Channel and Sales Managers to deliver in-store retail displays throughout multiple channels, as well as engaging with Brand, PR, Digital teams and external agencies to delivery great things within the retail space.
What will this role achieve?
- You will plan and run the roll out of new messaging and new displays ensuring delivery on time, on budget and aligned with HQ communication strategy as advised by the Product Management team;
- You will develop elite new retail solutions, as briefed by the Marketing Management teams for example specialist retail solutions such as shop in shops and islands;
- You will ensure all promotional messaging for new and existing displays is delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure the maintenance and up-keep of existing premium retail displays;
- Oversee the planning and roll-out of new retail displays, key generic and promotional messaging;
- Work with approved external agencies ensuring accurate briefings are maintained;
- Work closely with the Field Team on all launch plans and new display implementation;
- Ensure the delivery of regular management and reporting;
- You will be responsible for budgeting and leading retail spend ensuring internal marketing processes are being followed prior to committing any spend;
- Run complex projects from concept through to fruition;
- Explore and build relationships with other markets, learning from and knowing the current trends within this space across the UK;
- Measure the return on investment for every activation you lead;
- Deliver alignment of execution across the Retail Team;
- Ad hoc duties as outlined by Head of Retail.
What do we need for this role?
- A high degree of integrity with experience in Retail Marketing demonstrating a deep knowledge of the consumer shopper journey;
- The desire to build collaborative relationships internally and with our external retailers;
- The drive to build strong business cases to be best in class, showing clearly the logic and insight that has been used to inform decisions;
- The desire to drive a 'test and learn' culture across the division to ensure we're always putting the customer at the heart of what we do.
If this sounds ideal, please contact Ali Abbas at firstname.lastname@example.org