Our client is a creative agency made up of 150 talented individuals working out of 5 offices around the world. They work with some of the world’s leading brands, where the visual creatives share a passion for ideation and creating engaging top-notch creative visuals.
The aim of this Designer/ Creative is to help boost the team working on lifestyle and beauty brands and help tell stories through imagery, illustration, animation (on-screen motion graphics and/ or stop motion), video and/or photography.
Solid creative thinking, problem solving and a love for social media are also heavily valued within this role. The team are passionate and proactive, brimming with talent, enthusiasm and banter. They are looking for someone who loves what they do and will bring their own brand of spark, vitality and vigour to the agency.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Creative thinking to a brief, on your own or as a team
- Involvement in creative/ ideation meetings
- Design for online and offline consumption
- Flexibility to engage in a variety of projects, from graphic design, to digital design, photography and print design
- 2D animation/motion (onscreen and/ or stop motion) is an essential component of the role
- Delivering storyboards and visuals
- Liaising with fellow team members, client service and community teams
- Conceptualise a brief from issue through to artwork and implementation
- Meticulous visuals and finished assets delivered on time, consistently on brand and in a cost-effective manner
- Liaise with other heads to deliver projects as a team
- Ensure you understand the requirements of the brief and explain how the visual meets the client strategy
- Stay up-to-date with social platforms and industry trends
- Ad hoc duties as required by the company
- Entrepreneurial, team-player approach and a can-do attitude to go with it
- A solid knowledge of a range of social platforms
- An in-depth knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects - additionally Premiere and Cinema 4D would be a bonus
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Proactive problem solving
- A proven experience of creative in an agency environment is useful but not essential
- Design degree preferred but not essential
To apply, please send your CV and folio (pdf or link).