Kitchen / Joinery Designer
This exciting Interiors practice are looking for a Kitchen/Joinery Technician proficient with using AutoCAD and Sketchup. The practice has a fantastic reputation for their high-end residential projects which the ideal candidate will continue to build upon and share the same vision.
The growing practice has a dynamic office of 30 people which would be the perfect opportunity for an innovative individual to bring their sense of unique creativity to the team.
The niche company is looking for a technician with a minimum of three years' experience. Using the experience, they have gained, will help design unique homes that will incorporate their client's style in to their work.
Key Responsibilities of the Kitchen/Joinery Technician:
- Directly involved and hands on in all aspects of project from the conception, interior drawing packages and beyond.
- Responsible for innovative bespoke, technical kitchen and joinery designs with excellent detailing.
- Be able to liaise and supervise external and in - house contractors.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Have a strong FF&E knowledge and be up to date with current designs trends.
- Meeting clients to liaise and discuss concepts.
- Knowledge of Adobe packages is advantageous.
- Can work as part of a large team and wiling to gain and share knowledge and experience.
- Has a drive for urgency with a great sense of humour.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines successfully.
Essentials for the Kitchen/Joinery Technician:
- Must have a Minimum Degree qualification in Interior Design.
- Minimum three years' experience post qualification.
- Experience in designing bespoke joinery and kitchen is essential.
- Must have a good knowledge of English, both verbally and written.
- Must be proficient at using AutoCAD, Sketchup and Freehand drawings.
- Medical Insurance
- Career development workshops
If you are interested in hearing more about this Kitchen/ Joinery Technician Job, please contact Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Kindly ensure that BOTH your CV and portfolio are enclosed with your application.