Exhibition Project Manager
About the client:
• Design agency designing and manufacturing exhibition stands and events worldwide with over 25 years’ experience in their industry.
• Global reach and experience: offices in Europe and North America; certified partners in the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Australia and South America
• Expertise across many industry sectors and an existing presence at tradeshows across the globe
• Dynamic in-house team of experienced designers, account handlers and project managers
• Highly creative and innovative exhibition experience design
• Premium quality delivery and project management – pre-show, build-up and show support
• World class customer service and client relationship management – single point of contact throughout
• Certified members of ESSA (Event Suppliers & Services Association) and the GEA (Global Exhibit Alliance)
Job Description, Duties and Personality spec: -
Our client are looking for an articulate and pro-active Project Manager able to deal with internal staff, liaise with their clients as well as deal with their contractors off and on site. They will be expected to manage projects of all budgets and liaise with clients directly on a day to day basis. Below is the job description and salary package.
The successful candidate will: -
• Have an outgoing personality.
• Excellent communication skills able to deal with all levels of skilled workers to senior management internal and Iguana’s clientele.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Be able to work individually and as part of a team.
• Be familiar in using excel, creating spreadsheets and schedules.
• Able to understand the basics of design and working drawings.
• Able to meet strict deadlines.
• Able to travel internationally and have a valid passport.
• Have a full driving licence.
1. Complete control and running of projects allocated by the MD. Projects will be exhibition stands and/or similar. Please see diagrammatic in addendum 1 for complete work process of our Project Managers.
2. Updating all costs to client once project handed over by Sales and Chief Buyer. Working with our Chief Buyer during running projects to obtain further costs as and when necessary to pass onto client marked-up.
3. Liaising with clients on a day to day basis updating the BDM on a regular basis (Weekly/Monthly)
4. Arrangement of approval of designs (Giving explanations to organisers and marking up relevant drawings)
5. Preparation and distribution of all contracts for main suppliers.
6. Preparation and distribution of all purchase orders for each project.
7. Management of graphics liaising with client and graphics house.
8. Management of AV content with client and AV supplier.
9. Arrangement of Shipping and logistics for all projects.
10. Arrangement of transportation to shows and booking of hotels for each show
11. Planning diary for each financial year in conjunction with the MD and the department
12. Travelling and staying away from home to manage project build-ups of shows.
13. On site management of all orders placed and all suppliers involved in projects.
14. Dealing with on-site issues and overcoming challenges.
15. Liaising with official site suppliers
16. with client on site
17. Collating on site extra costs and compiling a sheet on return of any extras incurred. All extras need to be approved by the person who is running the job
18. General work on site
19. Any other requests by the Directors
Further opportunities: -
As the Company grows there will be opportunities for all of the team to have the opportunity of taking on the Management of the Operations and Project Management team.
Package to include: -
• Business expenses when travelling
• Surface or a tablet of some description
• 20 days holiday (plus UK Bank Holidays)
Please send your up to date CV to apply
Apply for Exhibition Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly