Head Of Project
Head Of Projects
The Fix is currently looking for a head of Projects for a unique creative agency based in one of London’s leading retail design agencies. The agency has an amazing portfolio of Clients within luxury and fashion and some amazing projects. This opportunity for a head of projects boasts a competitive salary with fantastic career progression.
The role of Head of Projects will streamline projects through all project managers and will have the following role and responsibilities day to day:
- Managing high level projects from initial client brief through production to final implementation - sourcing of materials, manufacturing partners and suppliers.
- Quoting of projects
- Responsible for setting up and adhering to production timelines ensuring all key dates and deadlines are met
- Ensuring that costs are maintained within set budgets throughout project
- Monitoring the progress of projects: managing crew and maintaining quality of production whether at our workshop and/or at external suppliers
- Arranging and overseeing delivery
- Ensuring effective communication with clients,
- Provide leadership and direction for all members of the team Inspire those around you to increase creativity, productivity within the team and deliver consistently high results
- Encourage future-proofing in all design opportunities – pushing Design & Project Management to fully consider the future of our target markets.
- Hold an up reading professional publications; maintaining professional networks and participating in professional events
- Analyse pitch presentations
- Guide and train creative team through career Managers.
The salary is very competitive and the client are open depending on experience.