Design Director | Central London
My clients is: a rapidly growing and forward thinking leadership and management consultancy that works with some of the biggest brands in the world. Their client list includes companies like Google, Amazon, Microsoft and many more.
This role involves: being the design leader and manager of an award-winning design team. You'll implement exciting and engaging design strategies that clients will love, whilst also overseeing the brand identity and internal design.
We are looking for: a high calibre design leader with experience of running a credible design studio and a strong integrated background. You'll have led teams focusing on digital design, branding, motion graphics and much more.
- A highly creative individual who is passionate about championing new design technology and ways of working to engage audiences and change behaviour
- Demonstrable experience of leading a design studio that has worked on global projects with big brands
- An inspirational leader with excellent management skills and a desire to develop and mentor a young design team
- Excellent studio management skills with the ability to improve processes, increasing efficiency's and reducing costs
- Not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in from time to time
- A strong eye and all-round obsession over detail, maintaining 100% standards at all times
- A proactive, inquisitive and communicative approach to work, not afraid to liaise with all internal and external stakeholders whenever required
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click "Apply" or contact me directly; email@example.com
Apply for Design Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly