Small branding agency seeks a creative artworker to join their busy team.
This is a pivotal role working as sole artworker supporting this top design team. You’ll be responsible for the final production of all artwork leaving the studio and will need to be experienced in print production with an exceptional eye for detail and quality. Projects will be nicely varied and challenging day to day. You will create, prepare and edit print ready artwork across a range of media including brochures, exhibition, large format and advertising.
This role would suit someone who is technically focused but with a passion for well crafted design and branding and who enjoys working collaboratively with a wider creative team.
What we are looking for:
- At-least three years experience working in an artwork capacity for a creative agency or busy in-house creative team.
- Top notch production artwork skills.
- In-depth experience using the Creative Suite [In-Design, Photoshop and Illustrator]
- Excellent all round communication skills and experience confidently presenting your work and ideas.
- A pro active approach to projects.
- Experience managing multiple projects to difficult deadlines. A resilience and self initiative.
- An eagerness to exceed expectations and lots of great ideas on how to answer studio challenges!
- Property experience and in particular floor plan experience would be a big bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity for a ‘second jobber’ to join a tight knit progressive team. If this sounds like it could be the right fit for you please send through an up to date c.v and portfolio ASAP. We are looking forward to hearing from you!