This medium-sized, independent brand design and creative agency based in East London are looking for a Senior or Director-level brand strategist to head up their strategy department.
This agency has a fantastic culture and offer flexible working. They work across a great breadth of projects covering branding, identity, NPD, repositioning, brand purpose, experience and environments for clients that include leading UK retailers, FMCG, start-ups and corporate.
- Development of effective brand strategies
- Working closely with the senior management team in the business to ensure efficiency and noteworthy results
- Developing new tools and methodologies for wider agency use
- Building the strategy team out and helping to mentor more junior team members
- Communicating daily with the creative team to ensure everyone is on track
- Regular client communication, developing long-term relationships
- Thought leadership for the agency including social feeds, and articles for journalists
The ideal candidate:
- An impressive agency track record with a demonstrable understanding of core branding deliverables
- A clear communicator with both clients and the wider agency team
- An ability to recognise growth opportunities for existing and new accounts
- A confident presenter for leading workshops and presentations with clients
- Previous experience working with FMCG and/or large corporate organisations is a bonus
- Will be able to travel domestically and internationally where required
This person may be a Senior Strategist, ready for the next step up, or will have headed up strategy for a similar business previously.
If you have a fresh take on the industry and you're looking to really make something your own, then please get in touch with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org