Mid-weight Interior Designer
An award winning boutique design agency in the City of London are seeking a middle-weight interior designer, with high-end residential or hospitality experience. They have designed some of the world's most prestigious hotels, in locations from London to Barbados. They refurbish, restore and create for their clients, who range from multinational brands to independent owners.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proficient experience in micro-station, or AutoCad with willingness to be trained in micro-station.
- Able to work at a fast pace with a good understanding of detailed construction drawings.
- Strong creativity, the ability to space plan, with thorough technical understanding and excellent attention to detail.
- Experience demonstrating strong CAD drawing ability, details, and specifications as necessary for design development and tender issue.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to explain and communicate ideas clearly and quickly.
As a middle-weight interior designer you will demonstrate a proven track record with professional experience in the hotel/hospitality/residential sector and will have a thorough knowledge of all aspects of the design process. Your experience will give you the ability to work on some of the world's most luxurious projects.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.