Writer (Rolling Freelance)
The Speed Read:
This busy brand communications agency is looking for a talented and brand literate Writer to join their growing team.
Our client works on branding projects for business in multiple sectors from telecoms to beauty. The output of the agency is diverse; ranging from print, campaign, digital, motion to branded environments, so an ability to adapt and apply your skills flexibly is key.
Day to day, you will be reporting to the Head of Copy working on a variety of projects for a host of high-profile and international, as well as smaller clients. You will be helping to develop tone of voice and decide how language is used for successful and succinct branding projects. Your work will be essential for how the client communicates their brand across any platform or channel. You will be involved in identity and naming brands and products, as well as developing successful internal communications and presentations.
You will work within a wider team of writers, researchers, strategists, designers and client services so you'll need to understand the power of collaboration - and through this you will gain exposure to some very exciting work. You also have a love of design and have a huge curiosity about branding.
You have a good overview of the creative process and are adept at matching language to visual identities - this is something you'll be able to demonstrate through previous experience, ideally from work in a creative agency.
The role is a rolling freelance contract and you'll be based full-time at the agency in London.
- Able to apply language to a broad range of branding contexts
- Great at writing succinct and engaging copy, and lots of it - you will have a writing portfolio that showcases this
- Brilliant at working on several projects at once
- Brand-literate with a huge appetite to stay up to speed on latest trends
- Happy working independently as well as collaboratively
- Someone who has an opinion on brand and can share it articulately
A special talent for TOV