Senior Agile Delivery Manager
Senior Agile Delivery Manager - Leading Global Provider of Information & Analytics
This will give you a chance to work with one of the world's largest and most prestigious Provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
This is an exciting opportunity to truly partner with a business, working with leading clients and project teams across the entirety of the Group.
- Deliver digital products using the appropriate agile delivery methodology, adapting &
- iterating frequently at a sustainable pace.
- Delivery assurance through lean governance and risk management / reduction across the programme.
- Facilitate key programme ceremonies for health, continual improvement, risk, staff and scope change.
- Align process to delivery of value. inspect and adapt to keep it simple and effective.
- Ensure the vision and goals are clear and that horizon plans deliver on these goals and vision. Ensure cross team dependencies are included in the plan.
- Provide lightweight planning support as needed. Shape complex plans supporting the team.
- Ensure delivery plans align with rollout / other plan that are interdependent.
- Ensure there is adequate due diligence in planning to achieve realistic and achievable plans.
- Engage with the PMO and other departments to agree appropriate reporting, communication and governance activities.
- Communicate the plan, planning assumptions and data-driven progress updates to a range of stakeholders.
Ideal experience required
- Recent experience of working as an agile PM across multiple mature agile product development teams;
- Successfully collaborated with Product, UX, Scrum Master & Engineering in multi-functional teams & across the leadership of these functions;
- Experience of working in agile at scale;
- Demonstrable and numerous examples of learning by doing over learning by certification;
- Recent experience of working with distributed agile teams;
- A proven track record of being value driven rather than project metrics driven (i.e. outcome over output).
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate's will receive a salary between £70,000 - £90,000 + Benefits
Keywords: Agile Project Manager, Delivery manager, Scrum Master, Kanban, Scrumban, Agency, Web, Media, Ecommerce, Project Manager, Publishing, Digital Project Manager, Scrum, Digital, Technical Project Manager, Testing, Test, e-commerce, ecommerce, Agile, Brand, Production & Design Agency, Web applications, content management systems, software development, DAM, Adobe Suite, MIS, Systems, production.
Apply for Senior Agile Delivery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly