One of Twist's lovely clients, an independent award-winning packaging design agency based in the heart of Central London are on the hunt for their new Production Manager! This is a crucial role in the business and it will be your responsibility to lead by example, setting the tone for the whole of the production team. You will be spoilt with some amazing clients across the FMCG, confectionary, luxury and booze space.
Collaborating with the Senior Production Manager you will deliver design work effectively and profitably whilst maintaining creative standards. Within this you are responsible for production management and client project delivery across all the exciting accounts you work on.
Responsibilities as Production Manager will include:
- Collaborate with heads of departments to accurately estimate production timings
- Management of production for your clients' projects and responsibility for the quality
of the production output for all of your client accounts.
- Support account management in ensuring all production correspondence with your
clients is error-free and of the highest quality, relevant to clients' needs
- Build close working relationships with client's repro agencies and printers, in order
to gain all technical information required to effectively complete artwork
- Set up, attend, lead and record, key production client meetings when required
- Work with the Art & Print Buyer to source third party supplier costs, negotiate best
possible finance and terms for asset creation
- Provide technical expertise and consultancy on all projects as necessary, always
seeking to develop your skills as well as the production knowledge of others
- Schedule and manage artwork briefs through the studio; including QA to ensure
our work meets the brief, gaining client final approval and releasing files
- Attend production runs when required, ensuring the objectives and priorities are
aligned with the agency and the client before attending
As Production Manager the following is required:
- 5+ years agency experience
- Knowledge of production processes and assessing printability of designs
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- A confident and hands-on attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be capable of working across various different platforms
- Must be an intuitive thinker and be able to input fresh ideas into new ways of packaging
Salary is paying between £40,000-£50,000 depending on experience.
If you or anyone you know is suitable, please send CV & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org