Who You'll Be Working With
My client are a design and branding agency with a specialism in the luxury and fashion sectors. They've been growing steadily for the last few years and so they are now looking to add a new Project Manager to their tightly knit client services team.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Project Manager you will be the first point of contact for organisation and realisation on assigned projects for clients, studio staff and outside vendors including agents, printers and photographers. You'll be shaping the goals and constraints of a project including scoping the work, creating and managing timelines and overseeing the end to end delivery including resource management.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Communicating to all project participants the objectives, timelines and constraints of a project ensuring expectations are properly managed.
- Conflict avoidance and resolution between resources and people.
- Representing the studio appropriately to clients and working partners.
- Monitoring project costs, time and quality.
- Responsible for ensuring deliverables are on time and of high quality.
- Reporting the successes (or failure) of the whole project or any part of it as it progresses and upon its conclusion.
Who You'll Be
Experience in, and a passion for, the world of fashion is an absolute must. The agencies success is built on the passion of the people that work there so they are keen to make sure whoever comes on board shares that interest. Ideally, you'll also have experience working across branding, content creation, and digital platforms and will be used helping the client define and refine the brief. You'll also have experience of working with the creative studio to scope the creative direction of a project and ensure resource is in place to complete it on time
In short, this is a great chance to join a specialist boutique and deliver great work.
If you have the Project Management skills for this job, apply below!