Integrated Senior Designer
A thrilling job opportunity has arisen for a talented integrated Designer to join a vibrant, global healthcare agency, with 200 employees in the London office and more around the world.
Working as an integral part of their creative team, you will work on a wide variety of projects and no one day will be the same!
You are a highly conceptual individual, who lives and breaths design, that can come up with great ideas for ad campaigns as well as visuals to use across all the platforms. You will have the chance to express your creativity on a variety of assets, from large format to small brochures, digital app and websites as well as social media and video, presentations, packaging, POS, and many more!
You will be able to work in autonomy as well as a part of a team and able to delegate the final artwork to your colleagues and guide them to delivery.
You will be working across print and digital, and your portfolio will show variety of projects, assets and platforms.
Your main tasks:
- Work with the creative team (Creative Director, Copywriters, Designers, Front-end Developers, Motion-graphics Designers) to originate and develop pitch concepts
- Interpret existing brand guidelines and suggest ways they could be pushed further
- Present and promote stand-out creative work
- Bring original thinking and added value to brainstorms
- Provide marker and Mac visuals – including video storyboards, design layouts, and creative treatments
- Uncover and share interesting trends and developments in design on any platform
- Monitor trends in the industry
- Strong design experience in agency, preferably within healthcare
- A portfolio demonstrating a breadth of work and strong conceptual thinking
- Skilled in using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), and MS Office and PowerPoint
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ambitious with an open mind and strong work ethic
You will be joining a very friendly and collaborative team, a company with an extremely sociable culture, with no late nights and a great work-life balance.
To apply, please, send your CV and portfolio!